Little Yellow Notebook

Been a strange few months and for a variety of reasons the creative juices have been restricted due to some general life stresses. 

 

So at times like this I sometimes reach for a notebook for some help. In this case, a little yellow one. The question is what to start filling it with.



When things like that happen, I tend to try and start again, small, and try to get in a habit again. This time out, I decided to try something daily, and on a theme so I didn't get too stuck on a blank page.


So this time I decided to channel some Saturday morning cartoon energy and go for some robot action to try to keep some creative momentum while we deal with what life is throwing at us.


 
 


Simple, on theme, and something to focus on that can provide a little creative sustenance.


Let's hope the funk doesn't last too long, but for now, the little yellow notebook is helping out.




Comments