PAX Dev 2019

I had the honor this week of giving the closing keynote at the PAX Dev conference in Seattle. It's like a mini, more chill, version of GDC. It's still small enough so that you get to actually meet and chat with folks taking part. GDC is great and all, but it has become a different, bigger, beast, so I appreciate the more intimate experience at PAX Dev.


As I mentioned last week this was a new session that I was delivering for the first time at the show, so I was glad it was well received. The focus was, as I am want to speak about when given the chance, on how to forge great creative collaboration, but this time from a more personal responsibility viewpoint. 

I may see about delivering a version that I can share with a wider audience at some stage in the near future. 

 

Comments