Corruption from beneath!

The last major conversion project for the Corrupted Ad Mech was completed this weekend as I tackled the Forgeworld Terrax Assault Drill.


This was obviously a pretty complex conversion, and involved a lot of spare parts from my bits boxes, and an industrial quantity of green stuff!

 The idea was to build a serious maw to be crunching up the rocks as it drills up from the deep! Then it was time for another Nurgle paint job.


As usual I started with the metallic areas and used the same rusting technique as I have been using throughout this army project. Then I went with a deep maroon / red for the tentacles to provide a little break up from all the grungey green.



Very happy with how this one turned out! Now my Electro Priests will have some stylish transport to threaten my opponents back-lines some more.


Comments