Prints Now Available

Time for a new art experiment!

 After getting a few requests, and encouraging words from friends I've decided to make some of my art available as art prints.


After looking around at the various sites and third parties I decided to apply to use INPRNT. I really liked the quality of their prints.

So you can find the new print store here on INPRNT

I have no idea whether this will be a successful endeavor or not, but I feel like it's a nothing to lose scenario. Given the occasionally public nature of my professional work down the years I've kind of grown to understand that you'll never know what you can do unless you put your work out there.

I've gotten to the stage where I am confident in sharing my art, so this seems like a logical next step in continuing to challenge myself!

So here we are! Let's see where this experiment goes. Here are some of the initial prints on offer!


https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/feelinstrangelyfine/

Comments