Into the new Age of Sigmar

With the launch of the new edition of Games Workshop's Age of Sigmar I ended up with another new project to juggle, one I hadn't even intended to start.

Initially, when the set was announced, I was content that we were going to get new Stormcast models, and that I could expand on my existing Stormcast army a little. Then, the more and more I saw of the new Nighthaunt models, the more I couldn't resist starting yet another army project.

Me being me, I also couldn't just stick to the regular suggested color schemes ... so I decided that I wanted a blood themed force of ghosts! The Mymourn Banshees were the perfect place to start the experiment.

I was really pleased with how this color scheme came together. I figure the world will have enough of the white / green / blue ghosts, so these were something different.

I think this theme should look great when spun out over an entire army. That might take me some time of course, but I'll look forward to trying to get there!


Comments