April Art Update

Another month of progress with my digital art skills, and starting to feel more and more comfortable working on these.

I've generally been working on two different formats. Either doing slightly longer, more involved pieces in Photoshop, or painting directly on my iPad in Procreate.

You can find all my work on my Artstation page as always.

I managed to get three major projects done.


A Dark Portrait


A Touch of Magic 


Out of the Shadows



... and then we have the speedpaints.






I even managed to get some traditional sketching in. It's very different from the digital work, but it feels like a worthwhile endeavor in order to buff the overall art skills.



I'm happy that I'm managing to keep some momentum up! It feels like some of these skills are sticking and developing.


Comments