New Audio Story - Pick Up Line

One of my personal goals for the year, is to try to do some more of the audio work. I enjoy both the writing and recording of these short stories, so I want to make a concerted effort to make some on a more consistent basis.
 

So towards that end here is the first one this year - Pick Up Line - where a young couple, from one of our possible futures, wake up to the consequences, or perhaps the lack thereof, from their amorous encounter the night before.



Still learning how to use audio software as I make these, but happy enough with the progress. Also cements my admiration for voice actors and professional narrators as I try to get better at that side of things with each one of these I do!

So let me know how it sounds, always open to feedback as I experiment with this format :)

You can find the original text version here.

Comments