Audio Story - The Lost Pharaoh

Love, betrayal, rebirth, and belief. Some things transcend the politics of men and gods alike.


While this is the shortest short story I've recorded yet, it is one of my favorites. Not just because I'm finally starting to get to grips with Audition and actually mixing the sound, but because this is one of my favorite of my own stories. 

You can find the original text version here

I feel like this is the best mix I've managed yet as I start to get to grips with things like noise reduction, and find the best ways to edit the tracks together. That learning is, for me, the cool part of pushing into different creative mediums, and learning the ropes as I go. 

I'm hoping to tackle a longer story over the next month, so let's see how life treats my free time! 

Comments