Stormcast Eternals

A new year, and a new army project to tackle. This time I decided to build out the Stormcast Eternal forces that came in the Age of Sigmar starter box, and look to forge a table-ready army.

So first up I painted some of the foundations of the army, two squads of Liberators.

Stormcast Eternals

Stormcast Eternals

Stormcast Eternals

Then I added a unit of Judicators to add some ranged support.

Stormcast Eternals - Judicators

Stormcast Eternals - Judicators

I also took some of them for a quick spin on the studio turntable



Lastly, for what has been a productive week at the painting table, I finished up the Knight Venator hero.

Stormcast Eternals - Knight Venator



I still have the Prime, and a good few more infantry units to paint up, but this seems like a pretty solid start to the army!

Comments