Kromac, Champion of the Wurm

I made myself a little new year's resolution of sorts this year. I need to work through some of the projects that I acquired, but then put to the side in favor of some other new shiny thing. The backlog of cool stuff that I hadn't found time for was growing, so I set myself the goal of getting to some of them.

So the weekend was spent tackling one of those projects, the Hordes 10th Anniversary box-set.

Kromac, Champion of the Wurm

Kromac, Champion of the Wurm, is a great sculpt and he comes with a wonderfully sculpted display base that doubles as a pretty cool scenery piece.



It's a very detailed sculpt, with a dynamic pose. I'm also sure that the base will definitely see use as a scenery piece for games.


This one was a great sculpt to paint. I wish that I enjoyed playing Warmachine and Hordes as much as I enjoy painting the miniatures.


Kromac, Champion of the Wurm

So overall, very happy with how well this one turned out, and it felt good to make some inroads into my backlog!



Probably not so much painting next weekend. I'll be taking part in the Global Game Jam all weekend, but I'll have to decide what to tackle next.


Comments