From the Warfront

This weekend I nerded out a little extra as I experimented with a studio effect I hadn't tried before. Once I finished up the latest projects, some more of my fledgling Haqqislam forces, I took them to the studio with a jury rigged smoke machine (it was water vapor). Pretty happy with the results for a first effort.



This was achieved with one of those household diffusers that you can get these days, and a little kitchen foil to direct the vapor down to ground level as it were. It worked quite well on the still shots as well!


Haqqislam Forces

Haqqislam Forces

Haqqislam Forces


With Thanksgiving next week I won't be getting any painting time in, but after that, Bloodbowl time! With the re-release of Game Workshops old classic, I'll be tackling my old favorites first, an Orc team. Bring it on!

Comments