Stranger Things

If you follow me on Twitter you will already know that I became an immediate fan of Netflix's Stranger Things. The wonderfully cast homage to all things 80s, Spielberg, and King connected with me straight away.

This weekend I was itching to dive into a new art or photoshop project, and that drive collided head on with my current TV obsession!

These were the result! (I tried to keep them relatively spoiler free!)











Then I couldn't help myself and wanted to make a 'special' card. You know, like the 'foil' or metallic character cards you occasionally had in these kind of sets. Who better to feature than Eleven?


Sometimes these fun little exercises serve as just the tonic to get my creative juices flowing for other projects. Also, bring on season two already! I want more Stranger Things!

Comments