Aun'Va & Ethereal Guard

This was a project I had sitting on the backlog for some time. This weekend I had the motivation to craft up another diorama base, so these guys were the beneficiaries!

Aun'Va & Ethereal Guard

The construction was again pretty cheap and dirty, with cork-board and plaster for the most part (with a couple of real rocks thrown in for texture). I wanted to do this one in such a way that I could re-use them for play, so the bases had to be removable.




Then I could tackle the Ethereals and Aun'Va himself.

I think the red theme of my Tau army worked quite well on these guys.

Aun'Va & Ethereal Guard

Aun'Va & Ethereal Guard

Pretty happy with the results, this one has been sitting on the sidelines for way too long. Not sure I'll ever use him on the tabletop, but at least with this basing option I can if I want!

Comments