Hero Forge

I spent the weekend working on a commission from someone in the office to work on a Hero Forge miniature.

Hero Forge is an online service that allows you to design a sculpt online, choose your clothes, armor, or accessories etc, and then have that model 3D printed.

I hadn't had an opportunity to paint their stuff before, so I offered to paint this one.

Hero Forge

I'm not sure what I expected going into it, but the quality of the sculpt was good. The model has good clear line and well defined edges and relief.

I also remembered to do some step by step shots on this one so you can see it come together.




If you are looking for custom models for your D&D game, or for a hobby project they would seem to be a really nice option.

You can check out their model creation tool here

Comments