Caine & Ace

This weekend was spent finishing up two miniatures I had started a while back and put aside. With the new editions of Warmachine and Hordes inbound I figured it was time to go back and finish them up.

Captain Allister Caine & Ace in Battle

Captain Allister Caine, and his character warjack, Ace, are the latest additions to my Cygnar forces. I always hate it when I put aside a miniature unfinished and these guys had been bugging me for a while now, so I buckled down and tackled them this weekend. I always find it better to try and power through and finish projects, because when I don't, I somehow find it had to go back and finish. These guys had been sitting there primed and ready for a couple of months. 




Pretty happy with how they turned out, and I took them to the studio to give them the battlefield treatment!

Captain Allister Caine & Ace in Battle

Captain Allister Caine & Ace in Battle

Comments