The Big Guns!

The new Tau Supremacy suit I mentioned last time has definitely been the largest single model painting project I have done in a long, long, time.

I think it was worth it though!

After almost a month on my painting table he is complete and ready for his turn on the tabletop.

The finished model was actually probably a little too large for my usual studio set-up for the pictures, so I had to use the bare light-box instead of my preferred scenery backgrounds. Maybe I'll try and get some more pictures of him the first time I play him on a nice looking tabletop. For now, here are the studio shots I could take.
  
Tau KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour

Tau KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour

Tau KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour

Nect up I will probably take a small break from the Tau to do some Trollblood character models that have been sitting in my backlog for a bit. Then I can tackle the rest of the new Tau releases.

Comments