Into the Age of Sigmar

With the arrival of the new version of Warhammer Fantasy, Age of Sigmar, I launched into some of the new miniatures.

I started off with the three Stormcast Eternal Prosecutors that come with the starter box. The quality on these sculpts is excellent, and I love the dynamic poses on these guys. It was also a chance to try out some of the new paints from Games Workshop that accompanied the release.

I was a little skeptical that the new gold would offer anything new from the existing range, but it's a nice addition in the end.

Celestial Prosecutors

I went with two different shades of red gradients for the wings, and I think it worked well. Overall I was pretty happy with the final results on these guys.

Celestial Prosecutors

Celestial Prosecutors

I have no idea whether I will enjoy the game itself (although I'll reserve judgement until I try it, as I was never that invested in the old versions), but regardless I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy painting the contents of the starter box at the very least!



Not sure what I'll dive into next. Possibly one of the character models from the box, although I do also have an Infinity TAG sitting there on the painting table waiting to be finished. We shall see ...

Comments