Deadzone Strider

I picked up the Deadzone Kickstarter from Mantic last year, and now that all the various parts have been delivered I started to assemble some of the miniatures. A few of the folk in my gaming group have started to try it out, so I might even end up in a game or two.

For now though, just the painting.

This is one of the larger pieces, a Strider. I liked the sculpt so it seemed as good a place as any to start!

Deadzone Strider

I've been impressed with the quality of the sculpts and the casts of most of the box so far, in particular the plastics. This guy came out pretty well. It's been quite a while since I tried painting camo patterns, so glad it worked out here.


Next up I'm probably back on Hordes duty as my Borka box arrived this week, and who could resist painting a troll riding a bear? He's riding a bear! More on that soon!


Comments