The Duel

I spent some time the last few nights finishing up some of the random miniatures that had been loitering on my painting table for a while. They had been sitting there, primed and ready, waiting for me to get to them for some time. The impending release waves of Space Wolves that are incoming convinced me to get things finished up so that I would have space for new projects!

Two of the models though just seemed to call out to me to be thrown together!

The Duel

Elara was one of the exclusive Kickstarter sculpts that came with the Warmachine Tactics campaign, and Calandra is just a model that I loved the look and feel of and decided to add to my options for leading the Trollblood warband. Since I finished them both up at the same time, it just felt right to pit them off against each other for the camera!

Comments