I think...

...Skyrim might actually be too big for my tastes! It is a fantastically crafted world, and it is a compliment that it is seriously eating into my MMO time. It isn't without it's technical issues (I can't seem to play much beyond an hour and a half on the PS3 version without a stall), but the sheer splendor of it all is a great achievement. I just hope I actually have the stamina (and the time) to get through the main storyline...

...so I have a feeling that the new Assassins Creed and Uncharted 3 will have to wait for the new year...

...an incredibly busy month in games. Not just due to the wealth of AAA titles that have landed, but there are big patches / updates / conversions in the MMO space competing for my time and attention. I can't recall any time period in the past that has been anything like the crazy stream of gaming goodness that we have right now...

...looking forward to seeing the Muppets on the big screen again! Roll on childhood nostalgia!

...about given up on Terranova, for some reason the avatar comparison just won;t go away for me, and it feels like its retreading a theme that has been explored to death, and has so far lacked the character depth that usually compensates on the show I really like...but Persons of Interest is still oddly holding my attention, even if it's looking more and more like a pure procedural...

...finally getting around to reading Murakami's latest opus IQ84 and already marveling at how well his prose translates into English again... 

...some more actual blogging coming up soon! Too many ideas at the same time have resulted in three or four unfinished posts, so the mission is definitely to get round to tidying them up and posting them up!



Comments

AmandaP said…
Skyrim is the only game that matches up to the AoC soundtrack in my opinion. As much as I love Knut's work, the soundtrack for Skyrim is also amazing. You should see if you can get those two working together on a project!