You will always live on Mr Henson...

Today would have been Jim Henson's 75th birthday and today's Google Doodle paid fitting tribute. I can't imagine how drab and boring a version of my childhood that wasn't influenced by Jim Henson and his creations would have been. I don't usually appreciate being in front of the camera rather than behind it, but today it felt like a fitting tribute...



...animal was always my favorite! (and he does a mean Fredie Mercury impression if you need another reason to watch the most awesome video on You Tube)...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know nothing about Mr Henson beside he was Mr Muppets.
Sometimes looking for good stuff i spend a hour or two at youtube searching for pieces of the Muppet Show and realize how creative and bold, political incorrect this show was and nothing today comes even close.
The more i age the more i understand Waldorf and Statler...
Still the child in me has not died in all this yearsm it has only made more experiences^^