I think...

...I was pleasantly surprised by the OnLive service. With such a busy year I hadn't really had the chance to sit down and try it out up until now. So I signed up, and sat down to play through Space Marine (which on a side note was well worth the effort if you like that type of game) and I must admit that the service was better than I expected. It played well and responsively. Not sure I prefer it to Steam overall, but if I didn't have a machine capable of playing at higher specs, I can imagine it being very appealing...

...the current slate of games going Free to Play might mean I have to go back and check them out again. I only got the briefest of sessions with games like DC Universe when they launched, so it's a good opportunity to revisit them and try them out again...

...the current episodes of Doctor Who might just be the best written arc of episodes the show has ever strung together. Matt Smith is playing the part brilliantly and I can't wait to see what twists and turns Mr Moffat has planned for the season finale...

...Persons of Interest, will get a second episode out of me, even if the pilot felt a little flat to me. Given Jonathon Nolan is doing the writing I have hopes it will go to some interesting places, and the concept has potential if all isn't quite as it seems... 

...that Real Steel might have been genetically engineered by movie executives to try and appeal to every single demographic possible. Heart-warming story of personal redemption? Check. Cute kid and family drama? Check. Hugh Jackman takes his shirt off at least once? Well, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I will guess we might tick that one off too...sounds like a recipe for a reasonably successful romantic drama...now how do we get the men to agree to go? Giant fighting robots! genius!  Did they miss anyone...?


Comments