Ten years...really?

American Gods, by Neil Gaiman, is one of my favorite books. I am somewhat of a Gaiman fanboy in general, but I think he outdid himself with the sprawling modern take on old stories. Apparently it will soon be ten years old...that just makes me feel decidedly older! (Although I am also happier, and, I am lead to believe, a touch wiser, so I guess this aging thing has it's upsides) This coming Monday SFX.co.uk are offering their audience the chance to ask the author some questions. The best questions will apparently be included in a new tenth anniversary edition of the book, so if you are a fan and don't already take part in the whole Twitter thing, now may be a good time...

Comments

AmandaP said…
Ow! Early morning on a work day for us in California, might have to have that open at work if no-one notices :p Might be a good start to a Monday for a change.