I'm crazy apparently...

...and I can add Canadians to the nationalities that consider me such when to comes to reacting to my love of snow. The white stuff arrived in force today here in Montreal and the locals in the office, like the Norwegians before them, can't quite understand my childlike glee at seeing everything coated in white. I think it was probably all those years growing up in south western Ireland where we never saw snow (maybe once in twelve years, and that was like half a centimeter, but it was on Christmas day so it got points for effort) that makes me appreciate it now. Six years now and the smile it generates hasn't faded any...

Comments

AmandaP said…
You are crazy, or don't have to drive and get about in the stuff :( I will be glad if I don't see any for 12 years.
Craig Morrison said…
...but it makes everything so nice and..well...white!