I think....

...Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is one of the best sequels I have played on a console, possibly even one of the best games. (If you haven't played the series don't worry about jumping in, it brings you up to speed pretty quick) I am really enjoying romping around ancient Rome and jumping from the rooftops, plotting the downfall of my rivals. Working in a single city improves things massively for me, and in general, they have addressed almost all the niggles that detracted from the series for me in the past...my only problem now, is that I have such fun running around Rome doing all the side stuff and empire building, that I almost feel reluctant to push the story along...

...The recent trailer for Telltale's Back to the Future game left all the nostalgia senses tingling with anticipation...and left me wondering what they did to earn the luck they had in finding someone that good at sounding like Michael J Fox...

...I am really looking forward to seeing Tron: Legacy, but the sheer amount of marketing for the movie is making it nigh on impossible to avoid the feeling like I have already seen it...

...mixed feeling about the first season of The Walking Dead. I didn't mind the deviations from the comics at all (regardless of how much I enjoyed them), but the writers seems unsure of how best to pace a show effectively about survival...still, a good strong cast makes me think there is some more potential there untapped...news is the writing staff will be different next time out, so I'll check back with the survivors to see how they are getting on come season two...



Comments

Anonymous said…
I never played any of the AC games. My brother is a huge fan of them though. TRON Legacy does look fantastic and for me, most Disney movies do live up to the 'hype.' I'm a huge Disney nut! haha.

I'm not a big Zombie fan and I didn't really enjoy the first few episodes. It's just not my thing. What else do you watch on TV? I don't really watch much with me working a night shift, it's difficult to catch anything.

-PadreAdamo (Twitter)
Driller said…
You mean that isn't MJ Fox? Wow, they did do a great job on the voice!!
Craig Morrison said…
@PadreAdamo

Since Lost wrapped up, not that much that is 'must see' apart from the odd guilty pleasure like Chuck, which is just perfect escapist fun. Most looking forward to the final season of Friday Night Lights as I have really enjoyed that show from the start.

@Driller

I know. Freaky isn't it? There is a good dev diary over on the Telltale sight with an interview with him...it is literally his first job doing anything like this...cool story.
Boris said…
I love all the Telltale output so I am really looking forward to Back to the Future, and to the Jurassic Park episodes that will be coming. I really hope titles like that manage to drag adventure games back into the mainstream and that you and Ragnar can get together and Funcom finally get round to making Dreamfall chapters.