I think...

...Starcraft II's campaign was fun, and I liked the way they used the achievements to prompt replay for those that like specific challenges (it certainly made me try the hard modes I would usually avoid, although as the story moved on I found myself wanting to get to the end rather than mop up all the hard mode achievements)...I also get a weird kick out of the thought that bands might still be covering Lynynrd Skynyrd in the far flung reaches of the galaxy in the future...

...I'm enjoying the new season of Futurama, not all classic episodes for sure, but it's good to watch the antics of the Planet Express crew again...

...getting to explore Montreal a little more. getting to spend more time there as we get the new studio up and running here. It's a really nice city, and I always like having somewhere new to explore with the camera...


Comments

DeanW said…
I bet SC2 is having an effect on all MMO playing. When I was online yesterday there were over a million players on battlenet. I wonder how much of that will hold once people get through the single player and get exposed to the harsh world of multiplayer!