I think...

...Inception is possibly one of the best films I have seen in a very long time. I think it will stay as a favorite even after the shiny new good impressions have faded...well written, superbly paced and well played...go see it!

...that if the DC Universe game follows through on the mood of their recent, Blur produced, trailer, then colour me interested...

...that somehow I managed to miss the fact that Warren Ellis' superb Planetary series had been given the 'Absolute edition' treatment. Another one I have to buy...

...I finally caught up on my long overdue 'wanted to read' list of comics with Air and Unwritten and can see myself keeping up with both, in particular Unwritten, which despite the rather obvious Harry Potter inspirations, takes the whole 'literary fantasy / reality thing' in an interesting direction.


Comments

Recoil said…
Inception was frakkin fantastic! That would make for a great and virtually limitless MMO world too dont ya think? You could even build your own dreamscape like a large scale instance of player housing or something
Franzzia said…
Planetary is all kinds of awesome. I wish that Ellis could have written more of it. That is always the problem with him, he seems to jump from project to project a lot, and does not always finish them :(