I think...

...there has been quite a bit of interesting news from E3 (personally dodging the LA craziness this year), and while neither Kinetic or Move have me that excited, some great games on the horizon...

...was great to get a first glimpse of the 40K MMO, a long time fan of the license (a Saturday job at a Games Workshop was actually my first paying job many, many moons ago), and I'm looking forward to hearing more about what the folks at Vigil have planned. An interesting crop of MMO titles in the works so always good to see the E3 previews (and I loved the idea behind the DC Universe's Mass animation trailer, so it was good to see the final results!)...

...using possibly the best Zelda game ever to push the 3DS is an inspired choice from Nintendo, might just have to buckle and get one...

...more Portal...no need to say anymore there...

...which better not launch anytime close to Civilization V...how could you choose between them...

...I am having slight withdrawal symptoms from the Starcraft 2 beta...roll on launch...

Comments

PacManSmith said…
Do you play other MMO games a lot or just your own? Is it still fun to play them when you work on them, or is that like bringing your work home :p
AmandaP said…
Civilization V will takeover my life when it comes out! Those games always do. So sorry, Portal 2 would not get a look in :p