Feeling Lucky?

Got sent this link today and had to share. - Be lucky - it's an easy skill to learn. I generally tend to be the 'glass is half full' type of guy, or at the very least the type that looks for a solution rather than dwelling on the problem, and probably do consider myself to be lucky with where I am in life. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination and we all have bad days, but in general I can't complain, and try not to so interesting to read about how that outlook might actually define your life more than you think...

Comments

KarlK said…
That was a good read. I would love to think I would fall into the lucky category but damn it if life isnt a real biatch sometimes!
KiloFoxtrot said…
Hmmm, I think I would probably be too busy counting the pictures to see the messages in his experiment. Wonder what that means for me :p Never really considered myself lucky or unlucky though, just average!